Sunday, February 6, 2011

Goals for February

I have finally decided to begin some blog posts while I am thinking on them and then I can tweak them and publish as I need to.  This one I will work on my February goals.  The first two of which are to learn to spell February without having to spell check it and then to publish this on Sunday February 6th.

Now for my real goals.

Spiritual Development

  • First of all start each day with prayer with the Handsome Hubby, 
  • Continue to make Bible reading and discussion a priority each day. 2 passages memorized,
  •  Read Let Us Pray by Watchman Nee and Grace Abounding by John Bunyan that are on my Kindle
Household Maintance

  • Make lists of menus for Breakfasts, Lunches, and Dinners  As well as list of snacks to have on hand.  These will be lists of menus that the family all enjoy eating.  That way I can plug them on the calender to make monthly or biweekly menus.  It will also help with grocery lists and shopping.
  • Make chore charts - daily and weekly - for the kids and mom.
  • Deep clean and purge the kitchen, pantry, and living room, including the lr closet
Education
  • Start prepping the two that have to take the standarized test in April
  • Map out goals for finishing the year strong ~ written plan for each child
Personal
  • Decide on some weekly topics for the blog - I am already doing the "Week In Pictures" posts on Saturday.  Decide if there are other themes/topics I might want to do.
  • Plan and work on stocking my Etsy storefront, plan marketing ideas
  • Finish up the Anne books!

No comments:

Post a Comment