"That is not a jungle gym" - talking to Bug and Buddy about the exercise machine in the living room
"Pick up your jacket and hang it up" -- again talking to Bug and Buddy.
"Put the shoes on the shelf in the closet" -- at least 3 times to Buddy
"Get out of my chair" -- to who ever is playing or spinning or rocking wildly in my chair
"Pick that book, Bible, toy, trash, or what ever else, up instead of walking over it" -- to any and everybody around here.
"Why have you decided to take so long to do your job?????" -- to my dryer which has decided to take at least twice as long to dry any load given to it today..................... I have gotten THREE loads of laundry done, I have at LEAST six more to do. At this rate, I will have six more by the time I get these six done...........
No comments:
Post a Comment