Sunday, November 1, 2009

NaBloPoMo -- Take 2




Okay so this is the 'official' National Blog Posting Month.  I am going to do it this year.  I strive to post everyday for the entire month.  I am intending this to be a jump start I need to get into blogging again.

I am using this blog instead of my other one because I hope to make this one my main blog,  not to mention that the name of my other one is outdated -- I am no longer the mom of THREE little bugs, I  now have one more on the way, to be born in late February.

He is definitely part of the story that God is writing in my life, obviously.   Since he isn't here yet, he doesn't have his nickname, that is something that my children grow into, so for now I will just call him Little Bit.  

Anyway that is my first official post for NaBloPoMo for November 2009

1 comment: